View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 14:39   #898
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

I will be interested a week later to hear what has changed - ie slow down as installing a brand new TiVo is pretty quick it's once it has things on it and is being used after a few days it starts grinding to a halt.

From his previous post he was a new customer so probably paid nothing above and beyond any normal set up price if any at all depending on the bundle.

I find it astonishing that 2 months on we don't have an update to all of our TiVos grinding to a halt since the latest software push.
Add to that the various 319 error code demand errors and it's all a bit of a mess really.

The engineer who came to me a couple of weeks back was talking about it all being in the cloud so quite disappointing it has any hard drive at all if it is just a normal recorder.
He stated their preferred install would be to have the SH next to the V6 but if it wasn't then they would supply home plugs to allow the connection.
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote