View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 09:57   #2380
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Exactly Rizzy. What I can't understand about the remoaners is the continuous harping of about the present economic downturn and the forecasts for next year.

Even the most ardent Brexiter has said from the beginning that they (myself included) expected this in the short term and it was a price we were prepared to pay to rid this country of the EU shackles.
I'm not a remoaner (and like others I don't think it's a constructive term) but the current economic situation is unique. So it's interesting to observe the effects on the economy.

Many have said that there will be no bad effects "I've seen nothing rise in price so it's not happening" is one comment I've heard. Others have said a recession is highly likely. Only this week, Crispin Odey, a leave campaigner said this.
So documenting changes in the economy, both good and bad helps us to understand the situation better.