View Single Post
Old 31-10-2016, 12:29   #600
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
They're choosing one poll and that poll had narrowed during the course of last week. It's been +2 Clinton (or +1 depending how you read it) since the e-mail.
The polls didn't move that much when it was alleged Combetta and Clinton tampered with E-mails did they? Even though this is 'official' and the timing isn't great I don't see it making a massive dent.

I know it's coincidental but it's just funny how Trump talks about Hilary being put in jail and the FBI etc. Then Comey as above, the man that essentially made sure there was absolutely no chance of prosecution revives it from the dead.

I still say this all rests on his shoulders, something seriously dodgy has gone on.

Edit: Forgot, this is going on the assumption this fresh story brings about nothing relevant.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 31-10-2016 at 12:36.