View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 20:08   #526
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And that's reason to laugh? Saudi Arabia beheaded more people than ISIS last year, that something to laugh about to? If she'd realised trump had got it wrong she'd have jumped on it by saying go online to my fact checker people like she has countless times before. I don't like her and I don't like her voice and I think anyone that gets treated as shabbily by their partner as she was but stays with them needs watching.
I just heard her introduction the first lady to North Carolina. I feel Hillary needs to wreak havoc on people who have done her over may be then she may get a bit more respect. Her voice doesn't annoy me, it wasn't even remotely irritating as she was screaming out or raising her voice for a long period of time. I don't really feel as you would, wanting to shut them up. I feel somethings a miss with her, she hasn't screwed someone as she should have. It annoys me to read TD of her treatment from Bill Clinton. I don't know. You'd normally get a gut feeling or something at least while watching someone if they are truly out their depths. She doesn't look it and rather looks to need to do things her way for as mentioned respect possibly. Being screwed over needs dealing with, that I'd agree with no doubt.