View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 22:38   #505
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

So what would happen in 2020? Let's say Clinton does win. Who do the Republicans get to run and against her? Can they change to deal with the fact the electorate is changing or will their base prevent them from doing so?
If she got in and that is a big if, because I am really doubting her real popularity here, going off the rallies and just all the pure interest that is being shown towards Trump on absolutely everything.

But if she got in, I doubt she would make it to 2020, let alone any of the rest of us to see 2020, when we potentially go to WW3 with Russia, thanks to her.

But even without that to contend with, we have her dodgy track record, I'd say she is looking at being impeached.

Quote:
Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes committed while in office, though there have been a few cases in which Congress has impeached and convicted officials partly for prior crimes.

<Snip>

At the federal level, Article II of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac..._United_States

Hold on a second, didn't a Wikileaks revelation this last week or so say the DNC or her campaign (bribed DNC party members) to incite violence at Trump rallies ?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...violence-trump

Crooked Hillary should come under this Impeachment paragraph for sure. She should not even be running for President but this has already been covered.

Wikipedia is our friend. (Wikileaks is not hers )