View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 17:57   #498
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I am scared that Trump is going to win.

If he does I have lost all faith in America, and I'm convinced he will start a new Cold War with Russia, if nor far far worse.
Did you pay attention to the debates?

Did you see the accusations crooked Hillary laid bare at the Russians, Trump declared he would prefer to remain friends with Russia. So I think if any candidate will lead us in to war with Russia, it will be her.

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
That site's not to keen on The Donald...

http://mostcorrupt.com/Newsmaker-Limericks.html
And?

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well l cannot blame you for remaining positive Mick even though the omens are pretty ominous with all the polls pointing to a hemorrhaging of Trumps support these past few weeks as many start to realise what a basket case he is although to put it bluntly Hilary Clinton is not exactly the best candidate the Democrats could have had but she is the worst of two evils IMO.
That can only be believed if you follow the biased news reporting that put's her in a positive light than actually exists.