View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 17:41   #2156
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
'If you don’t like it, CLEAR OFF' Audience member ORDERS Remoaner MPs to 'do their job'
This is an example of one thing I've seen since brexit that really worries me. The attitude that "you disagree with me, therefore you are wrong and deserve punishment". That is the basis of fascism and is what I thought we were fighting in both world wars.

Look at The Sun and Gary Linekar. All he said is "The treatment by some towards these young refugees is hideously racist and utterly heartless. What’s happening to our country?". A point which is true, and a question I'd like to see answered. The Sun's response? To call for him to be fired for propagating "Migrant Lies". Having said that, I suspect The Sun knows more about lying than most.