View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 21:36   #2120
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post

I absolutely do have a problem with confidence in this matter. It was a bloody miracle that we managed to get a majority out vote and the remoaners are using every trick in the book to turn this ship around. There were massive forces working against brexit and there still are. Of course I'm worried.
Don't be worried. Although the vote was close if it came to a Parliamentary decision to overturn it then I, as a Remoaner, would be with you in arguing that it shouldn't. There are a lot of Remain voters who think that too.

I still will object though to various parts of what Brexit would entail. I don't think think companies should collate lists of foreign workers, I don't think EU citizens here should leave, I think we should embrace the liberal type of Brexit envisioned by some rather than the nativist Brexit envision by others and I think we should have as good a deal as we can with Europe whilst restricting unskilled migration.

Actually think about it you may still be worried as it occurs to me I don't have that much sway over central government.....