View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 09:50   #521
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I totally agree with you.

I received my price increase letter today.

It said that I have until 31/10/16 to cancel. The new TiVo is said to be due out in November, so I'm hoping that prices, performance & specifications are out (officially or leaked) by then.
Ultimately, it makes sense for you to stay with VM till your landline saver expires in March. Then the new box will have been launched, there may be better deals around due to the increased competition between VM and Sky and any bugs in the box wiil have been highlighted and resolved. When the box launches, like Sky Q it will probably be sold at a higher price for early adopters but will then become cheaper and mainstream.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote