View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016, 19:23   #125
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
What a choice eh?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump were to win and God only knows what sort of mess he'll make of the job. Mind you, maybe there are powerful people behind the scenes in the likes of the CIA and NSA who'd rather like to have someone they can manipulate at the helm of good ship America...
Remember the last president to say no to the CIA? He took the open top limo.

I wish stuff like that was still just conspiracy. We'll find out in 50 more years what they've been doing post 2000. We're past shooting presidents, trying to blow up your own buildings and kidnapping your own citizens for experimentation so what could possibly be worse? It's crap like this that fuels '911Truthers' basically built them a stage to stand on.

A lot of power still resides with Congress, a lot of Americans and others are exaggerating way too many things. Trump will do this/that/the other and the same for Clinton. Knowing fine well that the POTUS doesn't hold such powers. The same people making ludicrous claims that Obama would bring Sharia Law to the US last time round. The same folks that go straight for Bush when it comes to Iraq and conveniently miss out the guy that spent years trying to get a conflict in the middle east, Dick Cheney.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 20-09-2016 at 19:47.