View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 23:47   #592
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I'm getting bored of some people constantly acting like everyone that voted for brexit only did so because of the leave campaign nothing at all to do with experience of 40+ years in the euro club. Clearly every brexit voter is such a moron that they couldn't possibly vote for brexit because they genuinely felt it was the right thing to do or because their experience wasn't pro EU no only remainers did that because they are so much smarter then brexit voters.
Just as well no-one on here has done that, at least that I've read for a while.

The experience thing is getting boring, too. Very few of us were actually qualified to make an educated decision on this, regardless of 'experience'. I certainly wasn't. For better or worse it's been a while since many of us blindly deferred to those older and more 'experienced'.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------

So here's your 'experience'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
If they come to the UK via the EU we have no obligation to accomadate them and just because millions want to come here doesn't mean we should take any of them and pictures no longer bother me in the slightest being honest i don't care about any of them in calais I've seen the consequences of past immigration into the UK and the damage it's done i don't want anymore of it. Am i a git or a nasty piece of work don't know and i don't care as i see my kids struggling to get ahead in the UK now and their kids will struggle further and that's my primary concern not people looking to have a better life handed on a plate to them.
Wonder who you're planning on blaming for the problems when migration is lower again? Perhaps you should look more closely at the failure to build adequate numbers of houses when 300,000 a year was quite doable in the past, or not properly funding the health service in the face of an ageing population. Many of the issues your kids are facing are nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with the policies adopted by Conservatives and, then, to a lesser but still present extent, Labour.

Our immigration rate is way lower than other places, including some with the points based immigration so craved by many. They manage. We have grossly mismanaged as a country.

You're neither a git or a nasty piece of work, although the comment about people 'looking to have a better life handed on a plate to them' isn't exactly pleasant, but the blame for the issues your kids are facing, and I fear for my own also, belongs elsewhere.

Last edited by Ignitionnet; 12-09-2016 at 23:54.