View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 18:17   #2845
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
EE customers are to be able to stream BT Sport for free for six months following the purchase of EE by BT:

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-...el_276584.html

It says it's for mobiles and tablets only, presumably it will be possible to 'cast' the feed onto the TV??

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

I'd expect as per previous offers that there is no need to activate the pass on Thursday so you could save it for up to a year for something else that your more interested in

BT so far are quite generous on what they class as a mobile device and if my experience with BT Lite is anything to go by you would be correct in assuming it can be "cast" to a TV and in very high (HD) quality.
I think on such a public forum it may not be wise for me to post what devices I have it working on with my TV (would be glad to send you a PM if you want to know) for fear of them closing these methods down.

Regarding the free Now TV pass I saw nothing in the T & C's that said you had to use it that day so I'll be claiming mine, if the worst comes to the worst I'll have wasted a few minutes signing up for it.