Thread: Football Euro 2016 thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 21:54   #304
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Euro 2016 thread

I think that England have been shown as simply awful, at the way France have destroyed Iceland.

But there again, it goes to show you how pathetic the whole England is at the way, they have been showing off on Holiday.

I saw in the papers the other day Rooney, showing off on holiday. As if to say the thousnads of English supporters, 'don't give a damn' we are off on holiday.

As l understand it, Rooney booked his holidays, days BEFORE England went out.

I hope that Poch of Spurs, puts the Spurs players through extra training. And tells them to be back in TWO WEEKS, and not a month. To teach them a lesson.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote