View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 13:47   #6481
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Yes I know about the entertainment pass Andrew, and thanks for the reply, I would have hoped that the on demand would have been longer than just 30 days for episodes of GOT, but it doesn't look like it, seems daft!
Until recently every episode of Game of Throwns was on Now TV and you could have watched them all free with a 14-day trial. However, at the end of each series, HBO removes them to encourage sales of the boxsets and the episodes of the last series stay around for 30 days each before being removed. Before and during Series 7, I'm sure they'll all be back up there.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote