View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 11:45   #733
jamiefrost
cf.geek

Services: V+, XL TV and Phone XXL BB
jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Like I said companies like this are like pop up shops one goes down another one pops up to take it's place.
Vodafone are a pop up shop

they have 144 million customers world wide, 19.5 million uk customers, I did't realize multi billion pound companies are just waiting to pop into the UK as setup shop.

55% of their profits came from the EU only 11% from the UK, but I guess that doesn't matter as there all of these other companies just waiting in the wings to replace the all of the losses the country will suffer.

J

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Oh if France get their way, and it's a rock and hard place position that the new PM will be in, a lot of people can look forward to enjoying their newly found sovereignty with tax rises and/or public services cuts.

This is the 'word' in the City of London. Love or hate it financial services are the biggest contributor to our tax base.

As I said - genius. Cynical, evil genius.
Hey what will it matter as all of the leavers are saying it's only bankers etc. and there are plenty of other companies just waiting to replace 12% of the UK's GDP

J