View Single Post
Old 27-06-2016, 23:11   #582
RBMark

Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
I'm just sick of the insults on here. I'm happy I voted out. I didn't want to be ruled by Germany, become one nation, have our currency eventually turned into the Euro and be ruled by a EU super Government. because that is the way it was going. the UK was a small minority to 27+ member states.

I'm I happy the whole country might go tits up no chance would I want people to lose jobs no....were people losing jobs anyway being in the EU yes

I'm I on 35-40k as one poster suggested no I'm on 18k and my wife on the verge of losing her job next week leaving us 30k+ in debt.

I'm still happy I voted and we knew there would be economic uncertainty the only problem is the Gov is imploding on itself over the Referendum half of this wouldn't be that bad if they had actually got their finger out.
Never apologise for doing something you believe in, wether it turns out to be right or wrong always know that in your heart you did what you thought was best for you and your family. Anyone who can't respect that is not worth worrying about.