View Single Post
Old 27-06-2016, 23:04   #579
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

I noted something in a quote, so for the studio audience:

Quote:
I think some people need to wake up, the pound dropping, the FTSE falling, pensions losing value does not effect a lot of Leavers.
Yes it does, and impacts everyone regardless of their vote.

The pound dropping means imports of things like raw materials for manufacturing become more expensive, alongside the fuel needed to run the production lines. Factories close.

Just speaking with the CTO of a fibre optic network builder they've cancelled 3 projects today because they pay for the equipment in US Dollars, their suppliers are in the United States, and the drop in Sterling has meant those projects will cost too much to be viable.

This kind of thing is why I've changed my mind on referenda over the past week.

EDIT: RBMark if you're responding to me you're wasting your time. As previously noted you're on ignore. I only saw the above as it was in a quote and thought it merited a comment given that, like many of your comments, it's quite simply wrong.