View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 16:36   #142
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Good article here: http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/b...-great-divide/

He is right about the overlooked people in society although I think he makes the same generalisations of Remainers as he accuses them of making about Leavers.

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:24 ----------

Nope. I think London should have more devolved powers though. It is getting to the point where policy needs to be different, i.e housing, than the rest of the country. I am not sure what it would involve exactly but the country can't be helped by a London-centric focus and London can't be helped by measures targeting the rest of the country.
Interesting article. Reminds me of the French Revolution with the Aristocrats on one side and the French peasants on the other.