View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 11:29   #87
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Should the UK invoke Article 50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brian View Post
How much would it cost? This is the big question. We don't want to be back to paying to the EU as that kinda defeats the purpose of leaving somewhat.
£350,000,001 a day! Not really. I don't know. Probably similar to what we pay now without the rebate. The real cost though would be freedom of movement.

Quote:
I think we are in a different position to Norway and Switzerland as we have already been in the Single Market. I can't see why leaving the Political EU should bar us from leaving the Single Market. After all it was the Single Market we joined in the first place. No I think it would have to be some kind of different deal to them.
I think that's pretty much what the EEA sorta is. I think Hannan wants a version of that.