Thread: Football Euro 2016 thread
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 23:00   #116
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Euro 2016 thread

I honestly thought that l was watching a Sunday league game. We were shocking. We had TWO shots on target - Alli, who had just come on and Vardy.

I honestly cannot believe what Hodgson is doing. Its true on ITV, they were saying why change the back four.

In the game, you have to have a settled team, you pick your team and that's it. You dont change it.

Hodgson said that he made the changes, as he had a big squad. How stupid.

The fans got that bored, they were calling for Rooney, he came on a did nothing.

Every ball was going over the bar, And then at the end there were boo's.

We are going to face tougher teams if we go further. I think that Wales are going to do well in the Euros. And good luck to them. England, sorry the sooner they come home the better.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote