View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 13:22   #2899
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Parents car parks itself, they tried it once and never bothered with that feature again, not sure why, maybe it is trust or too slow?
I have now tried it but I doubt that it will be something I do often as it totally unnerved me. We have front and rear sensors with a rear view camera that came in the same package and these are far more useful. The rear view camera has already got me safely out of very tight carpark that I usually avoid like the plague when there are delivery vans narrowing down the manoeuvring options. On the minus side the sensors do not like me reversing onto our drive, the car positively has a tantrum, I get flashing red lights and warning bleeps the whole time I reverse through our gates, between our boundry fence and a privacy wall and a couple of Yew trees. At least John only closes his eyes and prays.