View Single Post
Old 21-05-2016, 09:21   #935
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The future for linear TV channels

The inference is that "young people" do things differently and when they get older, demographics will see to it that linear TV dies off.

This is based on the incorrect assumption that young people's habits at home persist into adulthood and on into their settled years as homeowners and parents.

When I was 18 I watched TV mostly in my bedroom, because I didn't have my own house, nor control of my own living room. Today I don't even have a TV in my bedroom. There's no need. My kids, however, steam a lot of stuff to their tablets, in their bedrooms, especially in the evening when I'm hogging the TV.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote