View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 11:22   #6402
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Apologies for what might be a real newbie type question, but as a Bath & England rugby fan I'm toying with subscribing to Sky Sports for the Australia tour in June. I'm already on TV-XL so get most of the European and all the Premiership games included. I'm also utterly loath to line Sky's pockets anymore than I need to, for all the obvious reasons.

But what I can't get my head round..is there any logic to how Sky allocate particular sports to their channels? I've worked out that VM have one price for SS1 by itself, one for SS2 by itself and another for the pair - with HD being another level. Fine, I get that. But would paying for, say, SS1 & HD guarantee getting all the matches in a particular tournament, or is the only way of doing that, to take the full subscription? And does SS3, SS4 etc only get included with the whole package?

Sorry for what might be really basic questions - I've always avoided even looking at Sky prices but I'm just half-tempted this time round when I compare them with ticket prices that I don't bat an eyelid at (and I'm sure Sky realise that!!)

Sorry for a long post..
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote