View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 21:58   #1552
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, maybe things will look different by next February, nialli! I am a little surprised that such a good news article has been received so badly on here!
I see little to excite in the article, OB. The Liberty Global era has been underwhelming so far, a shocking series of inflation-busting price increases with so little return for the loyal customers.
Virgin has ignored the TV side of its business and it is now outclassed in my living room by a tiny white box I picked up for a tenner and a service that costs me around the same each month as I'd pay for a pint. It's laughable. The news that the Virgin Media TiVo will not be replaced this year is disappointing but typical of a company that has focussed solely on broadband and ignored the TV service and doesn't appear to be in any great hurry to sort it out.