View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 22:36   #865
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
Re: TV entrepreneur backs Old Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
[Walter Iuzzolino's company operates as Channel 4’s foreign acquisition service, buying shows ranging from vampire saga Heartless to Deutschland 83. Before then, he commissioned edgy shows like the The Undateables and Embarrassing Bodies.]
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...deutschland-83
Unfortunately, he can not say anything else. A large part of the programming he has bought is only available online. When I looked at it the website, it looked to me that a number of programmes looked rubbish, and were the dregs of the shows no other channels wanted. I guess a large part of his reputation, and job, now will rely on the success of the viewership of his foreign shows.

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I thought it better to answer your post paragraph by paragraph, Harry, it saves flitting backwards and forwards with these very long posts.

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

So that makes his view less valid than yours? I don't think so.
Lol. Where did I say his opinion is not valid? I merely highlighted the big boss man of Netflix clearly does not share your views of linear TV dying in less than 20 years. It clearly does not help your case, so perhaps you should actually be questioning his views!!
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote