Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 14:01   #142
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin (c) for the IBF Heavyweight title. Live on Sky box office tonight (Expected Joshua @22:45)

UFC Fight night 86: Big Ben Rothwell vs Junior Dos Santos - April 10th

The nation hopes for a Joshua win in a fight that could go either way. It was a silly fight to make and even though I give Joshua the edge, this is too soon, He's got Haye banging on the door now, He's got Wilder wanting to unify. Are we going to witness the birth of the new ducker? Is he going to avoid these massive fighters and take on mandatory challengers? I hope he knows Haye is pretty close to mandatory for the IBF title. Joshua can not and will not beat Haye or Wilder at this stage in his career. Dillian Whyte was a step up, another small step would've covered it well and so forth but he's been thrown into a shark tank here, the one decent punch he's taken had him reeling on the ropes. Martin can throw bangers but again if he survives that, Haye and Wilder throw punches that are out of this world and Joshua can be got at easily. This is a boxer falling foul to the living up to someone else's reputation mantra. Forget about Lennox Lewis and make a good career of yourself. Tell Eddie Hearn where to shove it.