View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 15:44   #10945
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Finished today's Newport Half Marathon in 2 hours 5 minutes, not a time to be proud of but much better than I hoped for as it was hilly and I'd barely trained for it. Everything aches now...
Not too shabby, you managed to get round in one piece which is more than a lot of other people could manage.

I've my first half of the season on Sunday. I'm torn between taking it easy and using it as a training run for my ultra or battering it and going for a new 1/2 marathon PB.

It's a flattish course so the competitive streak in me is beginning to win...
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote