View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 16:21   #2584
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It certainly is at the moment, Den, and I would be surprised if they changed Now TV substantially in the short term.

However, assuming I am right about the coming audience shrinkage to be experienced by the linear channels, I would see Sky looking at changing the way in which Now TV is presented. How this will manifest itself, however, I am not altogether sure, but if it is to compete against the big global streaming undertakings, they will have to keep on the ball and ensure that the service remains competitive.
Maybe they will offer a basic entertainment pass which will be the channels currently available and leave it at £6.99p/m and introduce a premier entertainment pass for say £20p/m which will include many more channels such as syfy, universal, nat geo, the remaining uktv channels etc.