View Single Post
Old 22-02-2016, 19:13   #10
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: How best to get a smaller SIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I wasn't on about you cutting anything, I was referring to the local shop which has a cutting tool designed especially for the job.
Yes I know. You can also buy these SIM cutters online but they can be a bit hit and miss, hence my reluctance to do it if it isn't necessary. If the SIM gets damaged, whether by me or by a shop, we still have the same problem of being unable to wait for a replacement and that's what I want to avoid.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote