View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 15:17   #563
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
You should bear in mind that many of Sky 1 and Sky Living's best shows are US dramas and they have been on a mid season break in the US. Some of them have just started to air again, but others still haven't. I'm guessing Sky are holding back on the ones that have started, to give them a less interrupted rum.

What I'm saying, is because of Sky's reliance on US drama, this time of the year is not the best time to really get a feel for Sky's output, show wise.
That is a fair point, PB, but the number of times I watch Sky programmes has been reducing over time. It no longer represents good value for me (except for Sky Atlantic, which of course we can only subscribe to via Now TV) and this is why I have been reconsidering the TV services I subscribe to of late.

I used to record five or six programmes a week from Sky 1 but now it's down to a trickle.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote