View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 14:04   #2633
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I think my moan / hate of the day is people who assume I'm some kind of idiot because I don't agree with them.

No, it just means I'm not agreeing with you - not that I'm stupid or anything.

If you don't know me ASK. I very rarely withheld information about myself.

Quite frankly nuts to you (you know hwo you are)!
Well you are from Sandy!

*runs away!*

Note for anyone not from the area: I live in a town right next to Dilli, and thus it is my duty to poke fun at people from Sandy! Of course I am joking and totally agree with his sentiment. Usually this sort of behaviour is also accompanied with no valid logic behind it, but it's easier to call someone an idiot than to prove someone wrong!
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote