View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 10:34   #6219
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l don't read that rubbish so maybe that's one of your own imagination PB.

l am not oblivious to the fact that some cannot afford fags or alcohol or the fact that many sports have disappeared from Freeview but some of the sport that has disappeared off Freeview TV has been of their own making in my book.

---------- Post added at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

So why criticise Dave for taking an opportunity to show something different to the freeview massives and in HD, I really struggle to understand why you called it "pathetic", variety is the spice of life and ember a a little.

Alternatively vote with your viewing and don't watch it but give it a chance I say before judging sir, you may like it.

To give an example recently Box office boxing of fury match was only SD and £18 or so I am more than happy for a free match
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote