View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 17:25   #450
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Personally I would never pay £10 plus just for HBO or Showtime , Now TV offers a large selection of that and for £6.99 plus many other studios shows.

I accept the back catalogue isn't as good as these standalone services but personally I'd sooner pay less and wait for the back shows to come around on boxsets.

No way would I pay £120 a year for HBO and £120 for Showtime in fact I'd have to think twice at half that.
Yes, with careful selection of content providers, I think you can get a decent selection for your money, and maybe drop some of your TV packages to offset them.

A pretty good combination if you don't want to spend too much is Freeview + Netflix + Amazon Prime + Now TV entertainment package. You can access all of this for about £20 per month, which is very good indeed in my book.

Things will get better with time and ultimately there will be an amazing choice of new and older content.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote