Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2015, 23:19   #113
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Fury more than holding his own. He'll earn a new found respect from the world with this display. Win or lose tonight he's definitely showed a different side. It's wlad that's sloppy here. Fury is composed. Roles reversed. As much as I'd like to see Fury get flattened I can't help but want the underdog to prove myself and so many others wrong.

---------- Post added at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

Wlad is beaten, he looks beaten. I can't stand Tyson but I'd never see a guy robbed and keep quiet. Debate the rounds away. Klitschko has never really been in this so far.

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

He's not robbed. Well done, I don't like him as a person but as a boxer, that was absolutely spectacular. Well done, you've proven me and a half a country wrong tonight.

Fury beats Klitschko, 10 years in the making. Haye exposed Wlad's bollocks in a fight, Fury fell for none of this, the leaning was completely neutralized tonight. Well done Tyson. Someone finally took Wlad to the cleaners with his negative tactics.

Now he's singing, brilliant.

Haye vs Fury in the end, you could just see it coming couldn't you. I think Haye has the power to put anyone down, but Fury's skills tonight were on display and he deserves the respect overall.

You'll take the numbers tonight and think this was a retiring old man vs a bum, this wasn't. Fury didn't go out there just to box, he went out there to completely stop the tactics Wlad has employed for years. He did that perfectly tonight.

Quote:
David Haye - What a great ending. Justice prevailed, the better man won. Fury can bin matalan belt, as he now has world title belts. #KlitschkoFury ������
Well said David, I hope everyone stands up tonight and congratulates this man and tells it how it is, he proved the doubters wrong (Myself for one) He did it. That's that.

I've said this so many times about British boxers, they go 30/40-0 and go into big fights and get horribly exposed. Tyson Fury is 25-0 and World Champion having beaten the best.. take that in. The man that I can't stand has ultimately delivered my wish.