View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015, 10:43   #2227
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
And that's why your lot will always be seen as racists.
Sounds pretty prejudiced and not a little puerile to me... Even by your standards that's pretty poor but maybe that's just the English in you coming out eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Urgent Colonoscopy on Saturday - oh well at least it'll be something new to add to my list of experiences at the hospital.(I hope they can knock me out while they do it tho )
Best of luck to you Dilli. I feel quite ashamed to be worrying about my op knowing only a little of what you've been through over the years. Stay positive and best of luck!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote