View Single Post
Old 20-09-2015, 22:36   #2007
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
If after i cancel it via the website, i then at a later date get a 3 months pass off Amazon i just add that to the account via the website and it is all systems go again?

Excellent, just need to think about reducing my VM service to the minimum now without a new contract, but that will be in another thread.

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Just want to clarify that the 13 channels on the entertainment pack on Now TV are actually broadcast in the same manner as they would be normally, i.e the GF will still be able to watch Friends on Comedy Central all the time and do we get all the commercials?

Basically is it just 13 channels with an hourly channel programme schedule like normal TV?

Edit

I see i can as i was messing with the APP on the Xbox One, looks good!
Live channels are exactly as they are broadcast on tv etc although be aware that some programmes won't be broadcast on nowtv due to rights.
There are no adverts on on demand content some channels like sky atlantic and fox have the occasional bumper break in shows you know just incase we forget what channel we're watching overall nowtv is pretty decent.