View Single Post
Old 29-08-2015, 21:14   #6068
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassiekev View Post
I'm pretty sure they're Qatar based and have satellite and internet operations throughout the Middle East. subscribed to their service a while ago but cancelled after a couple of weeks as the promised Premier League games weren't being shown on their internet channels. From memory, they had a couple of dozen sports channels and covered football from all over the world, rugby, cricket etc. etc. They also had general entertainment & documentary channels as well as numerous movie channels similar to those that Sky offer. It's a big operation and I don't think they're short of a bob or two.
So anyone with a computer could subscribe I guess? Can you get any of their channels on the a Sky box,I.e. by manually tuning in?
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote