View Single Post
Old 24-08-2015, 10:36   #6027
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
More bad news for us all. i wish bt sport would stop bloody bidding for rights. it means their prices will keep going up and sky sports wont drop their prices. everytime bt win something then our prices go up.

this is terrible news for us all
Not for me. I will, finally, have the choice to watch pl football (if I want), premiership rugby, and what should be some pretty decent test cricket and to a lesser extent a decent powder puff T20 tournament. Obviously it's not England, but being a neutral has its benefits if a test gets tight.

It won't cost me much more, I simply need to join bt, on a cheap deal nearer the time and get the above heavily reduced in price. It's all good in my eyes.

It's not overly bt's fault prices go up, They do offer their sports dirt cheap. Sky should reduce theirs accordingly. It's just that Sky never will!
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote