View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015, 12:28   #1186
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Thanks for that folks, but Windows 8 was not as good as 7 from what I gather. It would be handy to know if Windows 7 people are as happy about the upgrade.

I have decided to wait for the go ahead as I don't have a USB stick or enough DVD's to download the upgrade from Microsoft site.

---------- Post added at 11:57 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

Oh deary me I hope I don't have any glitches when the time comes
You don't have to create a physical media to upgrade to W10. Once you have downloaded the Windows 10 tool, the correct bit version, open the installer and proceed via the Upgrade this machine now option on the What do you want to do page. After download you'll have the option to keep files & apps, files or nothing then install/upgrade.

Install guide
http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/1/908...d-how-to-guide

you can always revert back if you don't like it.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote