View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 16:14   #1964
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hubby is off work as he hurt his shoulder & neck last week while getting out his lorry or at least he thinks that is what happened either way he is in a lot of pain. This is something I'm not used too at all, as he just gets on with things and never complains. The doctor has given him a line and some meds (Naproxen 500) hopefully they should kick in soon as it's not nice seeing someone you love in so much pain and discomfort
I hope things improve very quickly.

My moan - it looks like I'll be in a cast again tomorrow after a whole 6 days out of one

The thing that worries me more about this is you can't have a transplant if you're in one.

Nuts to it, I'd rather have my foot off than keep putting up with this but Natalie says that's no good as I'll have a hell of a limp and she'll have to call me 'Stumpy'
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote