View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 12:35   #5886
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sorry Den but I totally disagree , Channel 4 have been great for the NFL in the UK and this is sad news in my eyes. I'm not trying to insinuate that Vernon is the best presenter but he's truly passionate about the game.

Many UK NFL fans have Channel 4 to thank for their passion , as I say a shame for UK fans.

Anyone know what's happening with the Sunday night games ?
That is a great shame channel 4 were the original broadcasters of NFL in the 80's and although I have followed the game since the 70's it gave the me the first chance to watch games every week of the season.
I am lucky enough to follow my passion on Sky ,but I do feel for the many fans who will not be able to watch this season on free to air TV as it stand now.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
There have been posts on the UK NFL forums today saying that BBC have picked up SNF and will be showing it on BBC3 until the channel switches over to online in 2016. Imagine the superbowl will be on BBC1 or 2.

NFL are keen to keep some content on free to air as they try and grow the sport in the UK with a view to a UK franchise.

These are unconfirmed reports re BBC, so treat as rumour.
Let's hope the rumours are true!
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote