View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 10:06   #19
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: 15k in bank, what best to do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I'm spending mine.I'm retired and I see no reason to leave it to the kids and with the interest on savings I see no reason to save it.
... and of course if you do what used to be considered the prudent* thing and save, you a) get penalised left right and centre if you find yourself in need and b) find yourself the victim of imaginative new measures to separate you from what you've struggled to save by hook or by crook.

(*before the term was redefined)
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote