View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 16:01   #5851
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
In my opinion they are just as greedy as Sky and sooner rather then later that golden egg is going to crack IMHO.
They are all greedy Den ,

On the point of price increases I see Sky has now increased its Broadband (ADSL) prices from £7.50 to £10 a month for new customers.

Sky Talk line rental of £16.40 which includes free weekend calls for existing customers will be the price of line rental only for new customers with evening & weekends costing £4 or Anytime calls £8 which I'm sure is £5 for existing customers.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote