View Single Post
Old 24-06-2015, 12:08   #208
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Unstoppable migration?

mrmistofee I totally resent that remark, totally. I have NO hatred whatever to anyone.

I believe ANYONE can enter this country, My complaint is that l feel for the poor lorry driver who has to put up with each time they travel across the channel.
After watching what was happening yesterday, l was shocked at what was happening

And yes, people do come to this country, as they know they can claim benefits etc etc.

But l can assure you that l am not what you are claiming, and l expect the moderators of this forum to accept my complaint towards yourself for what you have accused me of.

This forum is of free speech, and as far as l am aware, l have not broken the rules of this forum - if l have, l am sure they will correct me.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote