View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 14:42   #327
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: The future for linear TV channels

I do like your world you depict Old Boy, where i choose soley what i want to watch, and when, and just watch live shows as/when they on.

My fear is without advertisment , this utopian world you depict will cost a hell of alot MORE cash to replace the lost revenue of advertisement which we musnt underestimate. (or is full of endorsement/product placement which is the same)

I yet to see in your arguement how they would get the alternative cash, as I said subscriptions would sky rocket from their current amount which is too much for some now
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote