View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 12:58   #1585
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thieving ****!

Was in Iceland this morning and dropped £70 of gift vouchers. I realised within a minute but turned round and couldn't find them. Got staff to check CC TV and sure enough someone came up behind me and picked them up and walked off. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Seen as its clearly on camera I have reported it to the Police. I may not get them all back but this person needs to know that they can't get away with that! They should have handed them in. One of the staff seemed to let on that they were a regular customer and could easily ID them.

Really want to punch them in the face!