View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 15:12   #5719
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
The press love to overplay these sort of things , time will tell how successful BT are with its Champions League contract personally I think they vastly overpaid that said so did Sky for the next set of EPL rights.
You're right muppetman, and I think the deciding factor for BT will be the price at which they sell their CL coverage. I personally wouldn't pay a penny for it as it was nice to watch occasionally on Sky or ITV but I personally won't miss it at all.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote