View Single Post
Old 19-05-2015, 10:36   #1554
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Dilli sorry to hear that you are in two casts again. I will be thinking about you on Thursday.
My Mum is also at hospital on Thursday morning for a colonoscopy and gastroscopy I'm really getting worried now as she has had a number of tests including a CT scan. The problem is she is not discussing anything with me and my sister, when we ask we get told everything fine! as our Mum is 81 we don't push it as we don't want to cause her any more stress or upset. I think she is just scared tbh.
Understandable - I was thinking all sorts of awful things while I was in hospital having all the tests. The best thing you can do is carry on being supportive and ready to listen if she wants to talk about it. It's awful when the ones you love are suffering. Hope it all turns out OK.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote