View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 16:31   #2082
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
A new fridge freezer. I didn't buy it was replaced via extended warranty and installed today. 2 weeks without a fridge freezer was wasn't easy going. Such a relief to have it all sorted now.
Excellent peanut and I bet it was very difficult living without a fridge freezer. I have been without a Oven for the last week now as when the kitchen fitter came to fit our kitchen the oven housing tower unit was damaged and of course the old oven had been ripped out so the replacement housing unit is getting delivered on Saturday and the kitchen is getting fitted on Monday and should be completed on Tuesday. Living without the oven has been extremely difficult with a family of 4, so I can imagine the difficulties you have experienced over the last 2 weeks. Glad it's all sorted out now for you.