View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 18:06   #2747
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I think most people agree, but sport has them tied to a pay TV service, as that is the only realistic way to get it; charges for sport via Now TV are even more exorbitant than via a Sky or VM pay TV subscription.

If Sky made the Now TV charges for sport closer to the prices via a satellite subscription, then more people would ditch pay TV. Which is exactly why they won't.

I know that you like sport, so kudos to you for taking a stand and telling Sky what to do with their price rises.
To be honest I've always done it , I ring and cancel to say I'm not prepared to pay the current high prices however in the past I've always got some good discounts to stay. I'll do exactly the same this time if the offer is good enough I'll gladly stay.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote